BUILD A BEAUTIFUL WORDPRESS WEBSITE
DIY VIDEO COURSE
Hey! Jenn here, the founder of Injoy Living & your teacher in this course.
I have been building websites on WordPress for over 10 years. I started when I took a huge leap of faith, leaving my career behind as an Early Childhood Educator to become a Yoga teacher, which I quickly found out gave me the title of an entrepreneur.
I built my first (not so great) site all by myself learning from tutorials and friends.
I didn’t have the budget to hire someone to do it, but I had the will to get my business off the ground. I’ve tried many different avenues while building sites and now 10 years in (and still building websites for my clients) I know this process like the back of my hand.
But it pains me to know that there are entrepreneurs out there with the will to get their business off the ground yet don’t have the way to get a website up. Especially since I know how important it is for success. So I decided to build a way and an easy one for you so you can fast-track the steps that took me years to learn and stop waiting for thousands of dollars to start promoting yourself to the world.
This do-it-yourself course is going to walk you through every step you need to get a beautiful, professional website online to promote your business. We are going to use one of the most renowned (and user friendly templates) and I will give you all the necessary resources so you have the support you need to care for your site.
I’m honoured to take you by the hand and walk you through this process using my 10 years experience building sites and my background as a strategic business advisor so that you can begin on a low budget and start making things happen in your business! I’ll guide you in building a smart and successful website.
These are the modules we will be covering.
Don’t panic if you don’t understand what some of them mean. Just know that they are all important and I won’t leave you hanging anywhere in the process.
- Module 1: Choosing your domain name
- Module 2: Purchasing & setting up a hosting account
- Module 3: Downloading & installing WordPress
- Module 4: Purchasing & installing Divi, the WordPress Theme
- Module 5: Choosing & installing your chosen Divi template
- Module 6: Customizing WordPress and Divi settings
- Module 7: Installing suggested plugins to enhance the experience of your site
- Module 8: Setting up your homepage
- Module 9: Preparing your other pages
- Module 10: Setting up a blog (if you desire one)
- Module 11: Building your menu
- Module 12: Testing your site
- Module 13: Launching and celebrating + how to start sharing your website with the world
- BONUS: Helpful resources for maintenance, support and to add necessary systems to your site such as booking forms and more
This is a do-it-yourself guided video course to help you build a basic WordPress website using the Divi Template. Costs of template ($89 usd yearly renewal or $249 usd lifetime no renewal which can be shared with a friend & used on multiple websites) & Web Hosting ($14/month usd) are not included in this program and are the responsibility of the student.
*This course is not refundable or transferable into any other service.
Having already followed this training, I can testify that it is very helpful and of high quality. Jennifer is a generous guide and very attentive. I would highly recommend this training to those who would like to learn about WordPress and build their own website!Ann Nickner